Boston’s Top Cosmetic Dentistry Office
Welcome to Smileboston Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
Proudly Voted One of Greater Boston’s Best Cosmetic & Prosthodontic Practices
At Smileboston Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry, we believe that creating a healthy, beautiful smile should first and foremost be a comfortable, interactive experience. We believe through detailed conversations we can understand your wants and needs and, in conjunction with premier technology, our highly trained dentists and dental team, and ingenious financial options, advanced dental care is available to those who desire it.
If you have been told that you have a ‘difficult case’, that dental implants won’t work for you, that you don’t have enough bone, or your bite cannot handle implants, seeing a prosthodontist who treatment plans, places implants, restores dental health and teeth, and offers continuing care, may be your solution.
In addition, as a prosthodontist, Dr. Spitz is a specialist for analyzing occlusion in his dental plan. He looks at WHY a tooth is having issues and addressing the issue, not solely the individual tooth. This type of dentistry results in excellence for dental implants, crowns, veneers, and fixed or removable dentures. These modern dental systems allow us to provide highly specialized and personalized care. Our office is designed for your comfort and follows strict and advanced infection control protocols to ensure your safety. We are happy to answer your questions.
Why Choose Smileboston Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry?
Innovative and highly progressive technology is a main component at Smileboston:
- Dental laser dental implant surgery (highly aesthetic results)
- Advanced Pinhole™ ‘Surgical’ Technique (gum recession treatment without a scalpel/surgery)
- Invisalign™ clear aligners (clear braces)
- LightForce Orthodontic 3D Brackets (clear or white 3D brackets for adults)
- VelScope oral cancer screening (detect oral cancer before it is visible to the eye)
- CBCT Cone Beam, Low Radiation x-rays (one of two offices in the country with this software)
- Advanced systems for planning implant cases (allows you to plan with the doctor)
- E4D Crowns in a day (single crowns completed in office in one day)
- 3D Surgical guides (assists for the perfect placement)
- iTero 3D digital dental impressions (no goopy impressions)
- Planmeca Emerald S 3D digital dental impressions (no goopy impressions)
- Conscious sedation (in-office sedation without IV)
- IV sedation (in-office anesthesiologist assisted sedation for restorative care)
- Botox (TMJ care)
Smileboston’s team includes Dr. Spitz, Dr. Taylor and Dr. Roque. Dr. Steven Spitz is a prosthodontist who is a specialist in restorative dental care, Dr. Russell Taylor is a general dentist who has created a niche with Botox for TMJ, beautiful veneers and crowns, and more, and Dr. Roque is our endodontist, a specialist in root canals. Together, we provide the most advanced dental care, from routine to complex cases. An in-office treatment can include root canals, full-mouth rehabilitation, dental cleanings, teeth whitening, and orthodontics in one location.
Are You in Need of Excellent Dental Care?
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment to reclaim your smile today!