Smileboston is Open!
What to know before you visit
As part of your Smileboston Experience, we are working to assure safety for our team and our patients while continuing to offer exceptional service. We are for here your dental needs and overall health, and with that we have updated our systems and thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience.
If you are not feeling well, have a temperature over 100.4 degrees, or have been around others who have been ill, we are asking you to let us know so we may reschedule your appointment.
We Are Asking:
For ALL appointments as of May 19, 2020:
- Fill out our Patient Intake Information at least 12 hours prior to your appointment. This is for ALL Smileboston patients, unless you have filled one out as of May 19, 2020 (if you have not filled out your intake form, please do so here);
- Be on time. Our scheduling is for everyone’s safety and we appreciate your understanding that we may not be able to accommodate a late appointment;
- All visitors to the building to have a mask for protection for you and those around you, in accordance with the City of Brookline;
- When you park at the office, relax in your car and text us at Smileboston Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry Text Number 617-648-7727 (or call Smileboston Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry Phone Number 617-277-4100 ) to let us know you’re here.
- We will text you back letting you know when to make your way up and be delivered directly to your provider to minimize contact in the office.
- If you will be arriving by public transportation or car service, please let us know prior to your appointment;
- To adhere to social distancing protocol,
- That only those who have scheduled appointments visit the office.
- If the scheduled individual is a minor or if physical/mental support is needed for the patient, please let us know prior to the appointment;
- When you get to the office, we’ll ask you to ‘wash’ your hands with hand sanitizer and allow your temperature to be taken with a non-contact thermometer and, once you are with your provider, to rinse with a mint peroxide-based solution.
- Please note that we will have to reschedule your appointment with a temperature over 100.4 degrees;
- To work out financial care prior to your visit. If you are already pre-paid or have arrangements for your visit, you are all set.
- PLEASE be patient. We hope you understand that this is a new system for all of us and, especially in the beginning, we are working out timing while following the regulations of our city, state and country, as well as the MDS, ADA, CDC and OSHA. We ask you to talk to us, ask questions, voice concerns and be our best advocate for change.
Thank you for your trust in Smileboston.
Dr. Spitz spoke to NBC10 Boston discussing dentistry in the age of COVID. Click below to watch the news piece.
(Note video footage used by NBC10 is from Smileboston promotional website)