Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign clear aligners offer a discreet, removable way to straighten your teeth without the hassle of metal brackets and wires. To learn more about Invisalign clear aligners in the Brookline MA area, contact Smileboston at 617-277-4100 to schedule an appointment.
- Clear braces use a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- These aligners are made through a combination of Smileboston’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- A patient wears each set of aligners for about two weeks and removes them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position as prescribed.
- During your treatment, you’ll visit Smileboston about once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.