Teledentistry Appointment in Boston
What is a Virtual Consultation?
With the current health care issues, a Virtual Consultation allows a safe and efficient way to meet with our doctor from the comfort of your own home. For those experiencing dental pain or concerns, you will have the ability to talk with our team member first to assure your questions are answered concisely, and follow up with the doctor when appropriate.
How does a Virtual Consultation Work?
- Fill out contact information form;
- Once we receive your information, we will reach out to you, via the PHONE NUMBER you provide, to discuss your questions and set a time for you to virtually meet with Dr. Spitz;
- During your consultation, have your questioned answered and gain direction on your dental health and care.
What information can I discuss during my Virtual Consultation?
Any questions you have can be discussed during your Virtual Consultation, including:
- Your bite (occlusion)
- Invisalign or straightening your teeth
- Dental implants and replacing missing teeth
- Pinhole Technique Treatment or treating gum recession
- Botox Treatment for TMJ
Important: Our Virtual Communication is via the online program, ZOOM. To prepare for your virtual consultation, you can either use your smartphone or a computer connected camera and audio microphone. If you are using a laptop, your built-in camera will work fine, otherwise, you will need to obtain a webcam. Headsets for computer audio are recommended for call clarity and to reduce background noise.